Position : Solutions Engineer
Department : Technical
Deadline : 25th October 2019
Duty station : Nairobi
Esri Eastern Africa is a professional geospatial solutions company which inspires, educates and enables customers with working GIS solutions in partnership with world leading geo-technologies from Esri, Trimble, Harris Corporation and Airbus. Esri Eastern Africa started operations in April 2007 to provide working and innovative GIS solutions to its customers and to promote geospatial technology as a solution for increased profitability and competitiveness.
To support the Company’s sector teams and accounts by identifying, designing, developing, presenting, delivering and supporting responsive customer solutions.
- Work closely with the sector teams to understand and document client’s business and user requirements and help formulate appropriate geo-spatial solutions.
- Develop and present demonstrations, prototypes, proofs of concept and benchmarks based on Esri technology and Esri partner solutions in the assigned Sectors.
- Assist the assigned Sectors teams in the writing of responsive and comprehensive technical proposals in response to tenders, EoIs and RfPs.
- Assist the assigned Sectors teams in the development, review and execution of sector plans and strategic account plans
- Perform the role of technical advisor and provide ongoing support to assigned key, growth and reference accounts
- Undertake research and development for solutions required in the market for different sectors in the region
- Design, develop, configure and integrate systems based on clients TOR and best practices.
- Deliver solutions as part of a project team based on a scope, time and budget
- Monitor and keep abreast with the latest Esri technologies and Esri EA product and solution offerings, in particular the ArcGIS Enterprise, and ArcGIS Runtime SDKs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of successful work experience in a similar position.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with ArcGIS products.
- Technical certifications in SAP, DBMS of choice, ERPs or any other relevant certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Open for Kenyan nationals.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered on the basis of the candidate’s work experience and qualifications.
How to apply: If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV and cover letter only quoting the job title on the email subject (Solutions Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th October 2019
For any further information download the full announcement here https://www.esriea.com/Vacancy%20Announcement%20-%20Solutions%20Engineer%202019.pdf